Intermediate Bag Making: Bucket
In light of recent events, Soul Flower workshops will resume after April 12 or when the enhanced community quarantine is lifted.
While you can still sign up for classes, please understand that the given schedule might still change depending on the development of events. Feel free to reach out if you have questions about your class. In the meantime, stay safe.
Learn how to create a bag pattern, and hand-stitch a leather bucket bag all in one day.
- This class focuses on the round base pattern – a shape that is perfect for a classic drawstring bucket bag.
- Set your own schedule - let us know when you're available.
1 Basic Bag Making Workshop is a prerequisite to this class.
Meet your Instructor
1 leather bucket bag
Topics and Techniques
- Pattern making – how to make and use the round-base pattern
- Bag construction
- Creating an adjustable strap with a buckle
- All tools and materials will be provided at the studio. This includes approximately 5 square feet of quality pull-up leather or veg-tanned leather.
- Students also have the option to upgrade to Italian leather.
By appointment. Set your schedule by sending your available dates.