Bag Making: Bucket
This class focuses on the round base pattern – a shape that is perfect for a classic drawstring bucket bag.
- In-studio sessions are currently on hold.
- Contact us if you want to be put on the waitlist, and you will be updated once the studio re-opens.
- Student must have prior bag making experience before taking this class. If you’re new to bag making, try our Sling or Classic Tote workshops.
Meet your Instructor: Pat Peralta
Project: 1 leather bucket bag
Topics and Techniques:
- Intermediate pattern making
- Round-base pattern
- Boot seam
- Bag construction
- Machine work (skiving and heat-stamping)
- Creating an adjustable strap
All tools and materials will be provided at the studio. This includes veg-tanned leather.