Bag Making Online: Tote
This classic design is a great project for bag making beginners. Learn how to work the T-base pattern to create a hand-stitched leather tote.
- If you're not available on the provided schedule, contact us for a private session.
- In-studio sessions are temporarily on hold, but if you prefer to take this class at the studio, contact us so we can update you once the studio re-opens.
- Student must have prior leather crafting experience before taking this class. If you’re new to leather craft, try our entry level Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Schedule: By appointment (10 AM to 5 PM) - set your preferred schedule with us after checkout
Meet your Instructor/s:
Project: 1 leather tote bag
Topics and Techniques:
- Pattern making basics
- Creating and manipulating the T-base pattern
- Bag construction
- The basic fee covers the tools and materials that will be used for this particular class. Kit inclusions are detailed HERE.
- The following tools are also necessary for the class:
- A2 cutting mat or bigger
- 60cm metal ruler or longer
- BLC kit
- The A2 cutting mat and 60cm ruler are available as an add-on.
6-7 hours (with 1 hour lunch break)
To make the most out of the class, make sure that you have the following:
- Stable internet connection (stay close to your router for stronger connection)
- Device that has a camera and mic (i.e., smart phone, tablet, laptop)
- Sturdy table that can take a lot of hammering, at least 2 x 4 ft in size.
- Work space wherein you can make considerable noise for the duration of the class.