Bag Making Online: Tote
This classic design is a great project for bag making beginners. Learn how to work the T-base pattern to create a hand-stitched leather tote.
- Oct 3 (Saturday) 10 AM - 5 PM
Basic Level 2
Student must have prior leather crafting experience before taking this class. If you’re new to leather craft, try our entry level Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Meet your Instructor/s
1 leather sling bag with adjustable strap
Topics and Techniques
- Spec sheet overview
- Pattern making basics
- Creating and manipulating the T-shape pattern
- Bag construction
- Attaching a magnetic lock
- Attaching the adjuster on the strap
- The basic fee covers the tools and materials that will be used for this particular class.
- The following tools are also necessary for the class:
- A2 cutting mat or bigger
- 60cm metal ruler or longer
- BLC kit
- The A2 cutting mat and 60cm ruler are available as an add-on.
6-7 hours (with 1 hour lunch break)
To make the most out of the class, make sure that you have the following:
- Stable internet connection (stay close to your router for stronger connection)
- Device that has a camera and mic (i.e., smart phone, tablet, laptop)
- Sturdy table that can take a lot of hammering, at least 2 x 4 ft in size.
- Work space wherein you can make considerable noise for the duration of the class.