Bag Making: Hobo Tote
Use the T-base pattern to create this roomy hobo tote with two options for straps – a short handle, and a long sling strap.
- In-studio sessions are currently on hold.
- Contact us if you want to be put on the waitlist, and you will be updated once the studio re-opens.
- Student must have prior bag making experience before taking this class. If you’re new to bag making, try our Sling or Classic Tote workshops.
Meet your Instructor: Pat Peralta
Project: 1 leather hobo tote with 2 detachable straps
Topics and Techniques:
- Basic pattern making
- Boot seam
- Bag construction
- Machine work (skiving and heat-stamping)
- Creating adjustable straps
All tools and materials will be provided at the studio. This includes veg-tanned leather.