Dopp Kit Online
Learn how to work with zippers for your leather projects at this intermediate workshop.
- If you're not available on the provided schedule or prefer to learn at the studio, contact us for a private session.
- Students will be able to choose leather colors and hardware finish via email after checkout.
- Student must have prior leather crafting experience before taking this class. If you’re new to leather craft, try our entry level Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Aug 8 (SUN) 10AM - 5PM
Meet your instructor/s:
Topics and Techniques:
- Elements of the dopp kit pattern
- Types and parts of zippers
- Dopp kit assembly
- Kit inclusions are detailed here.
- You may opt to include suede or top-grain leather in your kit. You can also use your own leather.
- If you choose to use your own leather, better consult with the instructor if what you have is an appropriate leather type for this project. You may do so via email (email@example.com).
6-7 hours (with 1 hour lunch break)
To make the most out of the class, make sure that you have the following:
- Stable internet connection (stay close to your router for stronger connection)
- Device that has a camera and mic (i.e., smart phone, tablet, laptop)
- Sturdy table that can take a lot of hammering
- Work space wherein you can make considerable noise for the duration of the class.