Dopp Kit Online
Learn how to work with zippers for your leather projects at this intermediate workshop.
- If you're not available on the provided schedule or prefer to learn at the studio, contact us for a private session.
- Student must have prior leather crafting experience before taking this class. If you’re new to leather craft, try our entry level Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Meet your instructor/s:
Leather Dopp Kit
Topics and Techniques:
- Elements of the dopp kit pattern
- Types and parts of zippers
- Dopp kit assembly
- The basic fee includes materials needed in this class. Click here to view the tools in the kit.
- Basic tools such as a cutting mat, cutter, hammer, metal ruler, and a cutting board are also needed for this class. Those who do not have these tools may purchase the Beginner’s Essentials Add-on.
6-7 hours (with 1 hour lunch break)
To make the most out of the class, make sure that you have the following:
- Stable internet connection (stay close to your router for stronger connection)
- Device that has a camera and mic (i.e., smart phone, tablet, laptop)
- Sturdy table that can take a lot of hammering
- Work space wherein you can make considerable noise for the duration of the class.