In light of recent events, Soul Flower workshops will resume after April 12 or when the enhanced community quarantine is lifted.
While you can still sign up for classes, please understand that the given schedule might still change depending on the development of events. Feel free to reach out if you have questions about your class. In the meantime, stay safe.
Create a this classic clutch at at this project-based workshop.
- Use premium cow leather
- Learn how to attach zippers on leather goods
- Personalize it with the heat stamp
- Take the pattern home, and make more!
Meet your Instructor:
Topics and Techniques:
1. Using a pattern or template on leather
2. Understanding different parts and types of zippers
3. Attaching zippers to leather
4. Heat stamping
No need to bring anything; all materials will be provided at the studio.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City