Basic Leather Crafting Online
This is an entry level class designed for beginners with no prior experience with leather crafting.
- Learn the craft from the safety of your home.
- A complete starter kit will be sent to your address.
- Class will be held over live video conference.
Meet your instructors
- Key fob
- Cord organizer
- Card wallet
- Hand-stitched leather pouch
Topics and Techniques
- Understanding leather
- An introduction to basic tools
- Setting hardware
- Button snaps
- Rounding off corners
- Saddle stitching
- Demo on additional techniques
- Talk on resources (where to get your leather and materials)
- Q&A - Consult with your instructor on how to create certain projects you have in mind.
Soul Flower will provide all materials that will be used in this online workshop. Click here to view the kit and learn more about the add-ons.
You also have the option to provide your own materials as listed here. If you do, please send a photo of your tools and materials to email@example.com for approval.
3.5 - 4 hours
To make the most out of the class, make sure that you have the following:
- Stable internet connection (stay close to your router for stronger connection)
- Device that has a camera and microphone (i.e., smartphone, table, laptop)
- Sturdy table that can take a lot of hammering.
- Workspace wherein you can make considerable noise.