Bag Making: Tote
This classic design is a great project for bag making beginners. Learn how to work the T-base pattern to create a hand-stitched leather tote.
- Student must have prior leather crafting experience before taking this class. If you’re new to leather craft, try our entry level Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Duration: 8 hours
Schedule: by appointment
- Monday, Wednesday or Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Saturday or Sunday, 9am to 5pm
Set your preferred schedule with the instructor via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or SMS/Viber (+63919 921 6210) after checkout.
Meet your Instructor: Pat Peralta
Project: 1 leather tote bag
Topics and Techniques:
- Pattern making basics
- Creating and manipulating the T-base pattern
- Bag construction
- Heat stamping
All tools for the workshop are available at the studio. No need to bring tools.
As for leather and hardware, there are options:
- Bring Your Own Leather and Hardware: For this option, student must bring his/her own leather to the studio. It is best to consult the instructor via email regarding leather and hardware before the workshop. All other materials will be provided at the studio.
- Inclusive of Leather and Hardware (+PhP750): The studio will provide top-grain leather body, veg-tanned leather straps, and solid brass hardware.
*You may secure a slot with a 50% downpayment, and the balance can be paid on or before the last day of the workshop.