Basic Leather Crafting
Perfect for beginners, this class aims to equip students with the basic tools and techniques that will allow them to create a wide variety of leather objects.
- In-studio classes are limited to three (3) students at a time.
- Online classes are also available. Click here to take this class online instead.
- If you're not available on the provided schedule, contact us for a private session.
Meet your Instructor/s: Pat Peralta
- Key fob
- Cord organizer
- Card wallet
- Hand-stitched pouch
Topics and Techniques:
- Choosing leather
- An introduction to basic tools
- Setting rivets
- Setting button snaps
- Saddle stitching
- Demo: Burnishing and Tooling
All tools materials will be provided at the studio, and will be taken home by the student.