Bag Making: Boston
Learn how to create rolled handles and piping as you create a leather Boston bag at this three-day intermediate class.
- Student must have prior bag making experience before taking this class. If you’re new to bag making, try our basic bag making classes: tote or sling.
- No add-ons - 3 days
- With lining and crossbody straps - 4 days
Schedule: Saturdays and Sundays, 9am to 5pm
You can set your preferred dates with the instructor via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) after checkout.
Meet your Instructor: Pat Peralta
Project: 1 leather Boston bag
Topics and Techniques:
- Pattern making for an all-round gusset
- Rolled handles
- Creating a zippered closure
- Heat stamping
- Optional Add-on: lining and crossbody strap
All materials will be provided at the studio. This includes veg-tanned leather.