Bag Making: Boston
Learn how to create rolled handles and piping as you create a leather Boston bag at this three-day intermediate class.
- Student must have prior bag making experience before taking this class. If you’re new to bag making, try our basic bag making classes: tote or sling.
Duration may very depending on student's pace.
- Standard Boston Bag - at least 3 days
- Boston Bag with lining, pocket, and crossbody strap - at least 5 days
You can set your preferred dates with the instructor via email (email@example.com) or SMS/Viber (+63919 921 6210) after checkout.
Meet your Instructor: Pat Peralta
Project: 1 leather Boston bag
Topics and Techniques:
- Pattern making for an all-round body
- Rolled handles
- Creating a zippered closure
- Operating the skiving machine
- Heat stamping
- Optional add-on: lining, pocket, and crossbody strap
Student has the option to bring and use his/her own leather and hardware. Otherwise, Soul Flower will provide all the materials for the class.
All tools needed for the class will be available at the studio. No need to bring tools.