Level 1: Basic Leather Crafting
Perfect for beginners, this class aims to equip students with the basic tools and techniques that will allow them to create a wide variety of leather objects.
- Click here to take this class online instead.
- If you're not available on the provided schedule, contact us for a private session.
- The studio is located at 2nd Floor, 22 Malingap Street, Teachers Village, Diliman.
Meet your Instructor/s:
- Key fob
- Cord organizer
- Card wallet
- Hand-stitched pouch
Topics and Techniques:
- Choosing leather
- An introduction to basic tools
- Setting rivets
- Setting button snaps
- Saddle stitching
- Demo: Burnishing and Tooling
All tools materials will be provided at the studio. About the kits:
- No Add-ons: This is the standard Basic Leather Crafting Kit which includes specialized leather crafting tools and materials.
- A4 Cutting Mat, Ruler & Hammer (+500): Choose this add-on if you want these materials included in your kit.
- Multi-Prong Puncher Set 5mm & Divider Caliper (+1000): Choose this add-on if you want these materials included in your kit.
- All Add-ons (+1500): Choose this add-on if you want these materials included in your kit.
Private Sessions: There is an additional PhP 500 fee for one-on-one sessions. This fee, however, is waived for private sessions with at least two (2) participants. Contact us so we can match your availability with an instructor.
**You may secure a slot with a 50% downpayment, and the balance can be paid on or before the last day of the workshop.