Starting Your Own Leather Goods Business
In light of recent events, Soul Flower workshops will resume after the enhanced community quarantine is lifted.
Where do you start when you want to build your own leather goods business? Join this class and know the fundamentals of venturing into the growing leather goods industry. This workshop will focus on starting a business on specific products, i.e., leather bags, wallets, and the like.
Meet Your Instructor: Pat Peralta
- Understanding the material – leather
- Developing a vision
- Legal permits
- Knowing local tanneries and suppliers
- Building your team and setting up a workspace
- Financing your business
- Operations – the production process
- Market research
- Costing for leather goods
- Distribution channels
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City