Leather Card Holder Online
This class will focus on using diamond chisels to produce fine stitches. It will also touch on techniques for veg-tanned leather such as burnishing, tooling, and wet forming.
Basic Level 2
Student must have prior leather crafting experience before taking this class. If you’re new to leather craft, try our entry level Basic Leather Crafting Workshop
Topics and Techniques
- Understanding veg-tanned leather
- An introduction to basic tools
- Stitching with diamond chisels
- Optional add-ons:
- The basic fee covers specialized tools for this particular class. Click here to see the kit inclusive of the basic fee.
- Basic tools such as a cutting mat, cutter, hammer, metal ruler, and a cutting board are also needed for this class. Those who do not have these tools may purchase the Beginner’s Essentials Add-on.
To make the most out of the class, make sure that you have the following:
- Stable internet connection (stay close to your router for stronger connection)
- Device that has a camera and mic (i.e., smart phone, tablet, laptop)
- Sturdy table that can take a lot of hammering
- Work space wherein you can make considerable noise.