Leather Card Holder Online
This class will focus on using diamond chisels to produce fine stitches. It will also touch on techniques for veg-tanned leather such as burnishing, tooling, and wet forming.
Meet your instructor/s
Topics and Techniques
- Understanding veg-tanned leather
- An introduction to basic tools
- Stitching with diamond chisels
- Optional add-ons:
- The basic fee covers specialized tools for this particular class. Click here to see the kit inclusive of the basic fee.
- Basic tools such as a cutting mat, cutter, hammer, metal ruler, and a cutting board are also needed for this class. Beginners* who do not have these tools may purchase the Beginner’s Essentials Add-on.
* While beginners are welcome to this class, we highly recommend the Basic Leather Crafting Online Workshop for those who have no prior leather crafting experience. This is inclusive of a complete starter kit.
To make the most out of the class, make sure that you have the following:
- Stable internet connection (stay close to your router for stronger connection)
- Device that has a camera and mic (i.e., smart phone, tablet, laptop)
- Sturdy table that can take a lot of hammering
- Work space wherein you can make considerable noise.