Intermediate Bag Making: Hobo Tote
We are currently developing an online module for this workshop. Please stay tuned.
Kick your bag making skills up a notch. Use the T-base pattern to create this roomy hobo tote with two options for straps – a short handle, and a long sling strap. Explore the boot seam to achieve the structure familiar to hobo bags.
Meet your Instructor/s
1 leather hobo tote
Topics and Techniques
- Pattern making – how to make and adjust the T-base pattern
- Bag construction – exploring the boot seam
- Personalization – Heat stamping and gold foiling
- All tools and materials will be provided at the studio. This includes approximately 6 square feet of either quality pull-up leather or veg-tanned.
- Students also have the option to upgrade to Italian leather.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City