Intro to Bag Making: Foldover Tote
In light of recent events, Soul Flower workshops will resume after April 12 or when the enhanced community quarantine is lifted.
While you can still sign up for classes, please understand that the given schedule might still change depending on the development of events. Feel free to reach out if you have questions about your class. In the meantime, stay safe.
Create a tote that can be carried two-ways. The foldover tote is a classic design that has short handles and a detachable crossbody strap.
- Learn and create the T-base pattern - a shape that is typical of totes, but can be used on other bag styles as well.
- Cut and stitch leather by hand.
- Personalize your bag with gold foil.
Student must already have basic leather crafting skills before taking this class. If you're new to leather craft, try our Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Meet your Instructor/s
1 leather foldover tote
Topics and Techniques
- Pattern making – how to make and adjust the T-base pattern
- Bag construction
- Personalization – Heat stamping and gold foiling
- All tools and materials will be provided at the studio. This includes approximately 4 square feet of quality pull-up leather and veg-tanned straps.
- Students also have the option to upgrade to Italian leather.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City