Intro to Bag Making: Tote
This classic design is your perfect start to bag making.
- Learn and create the T-base pattern - a shape that is typical of totes, but can be used on other bag styles as well.
- Cut and stitch leather by hand.
- Personalize your bag with gold foil.
Student must already have basic leather crafting skills before taking this class. If you're new to leather craft, try our Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Meet your Instructor/s
1 leather tote
Topics and Techniques
- Pattern making – how to make and adjust the T-base pattern
- Bag construction
- Personalization – Heat stamping and gold foiling
- All tools and materials will be provided at the studio. This includes approximately 5 square feet of quality leather and veg-tanned straps.
- Students also have the option to upgrade to Italian leather.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City