Bag Construction 1: Pattern Making
In light of recent events, Soul Flower Co. will resume workshops at the studio once circumstances are more favorable.
Every bag starts with a pattern - and so in learning how to make bags, it is important to understand pattern making first.
- This short course uses both lectures and hands-on exercises to train beginners in technical and professional bag making.
- Learn how to execute your own designs.
- Work with fabrics and real leather on an industrial sewing machine.
- Only a downpayment of PhP 3,500 is necessary to secure a slot.
Meet Your Instructor: Pat Peralta
Schedule: August 20, 21, 22, 23 (Thursday - Sunday)
One (1) canvas bag with lining and leather accents, and one (1) bag - student's original design
Topics and Techniques:
- Introduction to Pattern Making
- Single piece patterns
- Basic Machine Work exercises
- Multiple-piece patterns
- Linings and Pockets
- Final project: Your own bag design
All materials, including canvas and leather, will be provided at the studio.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City