Advanced Bag Making: Boston Bag
The Boston bag is a classic, and making one is a perfect way to practice advanced leather crafting skills.
- Three-day intensive workshop
- Includes zippers, modified tubular handles, and piping by hand
- Set your own workshop dates - let us know when you're available
- Only a 50% downpayment (PhP 4500) is necessary to secure your slot
Student must have taken at least 2 different bag making classes before enrolling to this workshop.
Meet Your Instructor: Pat Peralta
Project: 1 leather Boston bag
Topics and Techniques:
- Pattern making for a Boston bag
- Reinforcing the base
- Attaching a zipper
- Creating a modified tubular handle
Student must bring his or her own leather, at least 10 sq ft in size. Leather may also be purchased at the studio. All other materials will be provided at the studio.
By appointment. Set your schedule by sending your available dates.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City