Custom Order FAQs
1. May I know the price for a custom piece now?
Our pricing for customized jewelry depends on a number of factors. An official quotation will have to be prepared by our metalsmith based on some important information we'll be asking from you.
2. Can I make an appointment for consultation?
Yes, you may contact us via email or text to book an appointment with our metalsmith at the studio.
3. What are the types of material you worth with?
We work with brass, copper, .925 sterling silver, and 10k, 12k, 14k, 18k yellow/rose/white gold.
4. How can I determine my ring size?
You may follow the instructions here.
5. Can you customize gemstones?
Our studio is only equipped with tools and machinery designed for metals.
6. What is the difference between a bezel setting and a prong setting?
A bezel setting is the most common types of setting for cabochons (domed gemstones with flat backs) while prong setting is the most common type of setting for irregularly shaped stones and faceted cuts. These types of settings though are not exclusive to these gem shapes. You may still request for a bezel setting for faceted gemstones and vice versa.
7. What is your lead time?
Our lead time is 30-35 working days (Mondays to Fridays excluding Philippine holidays).
8. Can I have my order finished earlier than the lead time?
We'll see if we can make an exception. If you have a strict deadline and your order has a simple design, then yes, we might be able to move things around. However, if your order requires more time to make, we will have to stick to our usual lead time.
9. How do I confirm my order?
A 50% down payment is required to confirm your order. It will be based on the amount provided in the official quotation sent to you.
10. How do I send my gemstones to you?
You may send your gemstones via Lalamove, Grab Express or regular courier to our studio address found in Google Maps. Just search for Soul Flower HQ. Our operating hours are from 9AM-5PM. We will notify you as soon as we have received your gemstones.
11. Can you melt my old jewelry for my new custom piece?
Yes, we can!
12. Do you refine gold?
Yes, we do! We can refine your old old jewelry for no additional fee and convert it into any karat and color of gold you will be needing for your custom order.
13. When will I receive the invoice for my balance?
A final invoice along with photos of the finished order will be sent to you via email as soon as it is done.
14. Will you send me progress photos or my order?
Yes, we send photos for approval before we finalize the invoice and ship out the order.
15. Can I make changes to my order?
You may still make changes to your order if it hasn't reached our production room yet. However, once we have started working on the details of your order from the approved quotation, major changes will incur additional fee.
16. What are your shipping options?
Shipping fee will be shouldered by the client
- P60 within Metro Manila via Sonic Express (1-2 days including Saturdays)
- P150 for provincial shipping via Sonic Express (3-4 days including Saturdays)
- Client can also request for same day delivery within Metro Manila via Lalamove and Grab Express.
- For provincial shipping, client can request to send package through LBC.
1. When will you have the next workshop?
Soul Flower, Co. holds craft workshops every weekend. Keep track of updates by following
Soul Flower on Instagram and Facebook or by subscribing to the newsletter.
2. I want to take your workshop, but I won’t be available on the dates posted. Can we set a private session on a different date?
Yes. Simply send us an email so we can discuss the schedule of your private workshop. As weekends are usually reserved for the regular workshop schedule, private sessions are usually set on weekdays.
There is an additional fee of ₱500.00 for one-on-one private sessions, but if you can bring two or three more friends with you, you can split the additional fee among yourselves. If you’re attending in a group of 4, we’ll waive the additional fee.
3. Do you hold workshops outside your craft studio?
We hold workshops at CraftMNL (Arnaiz, Makati), Hey Kessy (Alabang Town Center), and The Craft Central (Greenbelt 5) as well. You may check the workshop schedule on their respective websites.
If you wish to have a private session at a specific location within Metro Manila (i.e., at home or at an event), do send us an email so we discuss the details.
4. Do I get a discount if I register for more than one workshop?
Unless otherwise stated on the registration page, no discounts will be granted for multiple sign ups. Do keep an eye out for promos though!
5. Are the kits for sale?
Workshop fees are inclusive of materials. However, if you are not attending the workshop, you may purchase the materials individually, and not as a set, at our studio.
6. Is my slot/reservation transferrable?
Yes, you may have someone else attend the workshop you signed up for.
7. Why is Basic Leather Crafting a prerequisite to some classes such as Crafting Leather Bags?
Basic topics will no longer be discussed at Crafting Leather Bags. Also, bag making requires extensive saddle stitching and hole punching, which can only be executed properly with prior practice.
8. Does copper and brass tarnish?
Copper and brass will tarnish over time, but they can be easily polished to bring back their shine unlike plated mixed metals. The only metal that does not tarnish is pure 24K gold.
9. How do I pay?
You may pay either through PayPal, BPI or BDO. For direct bank transfers, account details will be sent via order confirmation email.
10. When’s the deadline for payment?
You may settle payment within five (5) business days after you place an order. Your order will be automatically cancelled by our system after 5 days without payment.
11. Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, we only ship within the Philippines.
12. How much is shipping?
We offer FREE SHIPPING for items purchased from our online store.
13. When can I expect my package to arrive?
Transit time for orders within Metro Manila is one (1) to two (2) business days. Provincial shipping, on the other hand, takes three (3) to four (4) business days.
14. Do you accept custom orders?
Yes, we do! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders. We’d love to design a personal piece for you!
15. What if my size is unavailable?
Not to worry, you can contact us before checking out for adjustments.
16. Do you accept bulk orders?
Yes, we do! Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com regarding the items you’d wish to purchase in bulk and we‘d love to discuss the terms with you.
17. How do I get the latest updates on your website?
By subscribing to our newsletter, of course! You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.