HOW TO ORDER CUSTOM JEWELRY
The process starts with a quotation request. For us to be able to provide a more accurate quotation, we will be needing the following details:
- Full name
- Email address
- Dimensions (US ring size for rings or a photo of a sample with size reference)
- Material (brass, copper, sterling silver, 14k/18k yellow/rose/white gold)
- Gemstone (size and shape)
- Photo of the design or clear description you have in mind
- Deadline, if any (but no rush orders)
We will get back to you within our business hours (9AM-5PM) to acknowledge your quotation request. Official quotations will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
You may also contact us via email or text message to book an appoint with our metalsmith for consultation.
How to find your ring size: Click here
Note: You may still make changes to your order if we haven't started producing it yet. However, once we have started working on the details of your order based on the quotation, major changes will incur additional fees.
GEMSTONES AND OLD JEWELRY
We accept requests to melt old jewelry to make a new one. We can also refine old jewelry and convert it into any karat and color of gold you want for your custom order.
You may send your gemstones/old jewelry to our studio via Lalamove, Grab Express or regular courier. We will notify you as soon as we have received your gemstones.
HOW TO ORDER CUSTOM LEATHER GOODS
1. Please provide the following details via email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Item/s to be ordered, or your design/pegs
- Quantity per item
- Preferred color of leather
- Deadline- Our lead time spans 15-30 working days depending on your order, but we are more than willing to work around your schedule. Just let us know when you will need the item/s and we will assess if it is possible.
2. You will receive a quotation once we receive all the details of your order.
3. Once quote is approved, we will send an invoice for down payment.
4. Swatches of materials will be sent once we receive proof of down payment.
5. You will receive prototypes for approval.
6. Production will begin upon approval of prototype.
7. You will receive a notification and an invoice once item/s are ready. Package will be sent out once we receive proof of payment.
8. Sit tight, and wait for delivery.
Feel free to contact us regarding custom work! We’d love to make something special for you.