Studio guidelines change depending on the developments of the pandemic.
COVID Safety at the Studio
As of 1 March 2022, Metro Manila under Alert Level 1
- There are exhaust fans installed to allow for ventilation.
- Surfaces are disinfected before every workshop.
- Only fully vaccinated instructors are allowed to hold in-studio workshops.
- Only fully vaccinated students will be allowed.
- Students must fulfil Soul Flower's Health Declaration Form which will be sent over email after registration.
- Those who are experiencing symptoms or have had contact with COVID positive patients will be asked to reschedule.
- Students who are coming from overseas or areas under higher alert levels within 14 days from the scheduled workshop will have to submit a negative RT-PCR result.
- Properly wearing a medical-grade mask is a must when inside the studio. Wearing double masks is recommended.
- Absolutely no taking off the mask when inside the studio. There will be a designated area where the student can drink or take meals, if needed.
If you have questions or concerns, simply contact us.