Leather Card Holder
This class will focus on using diamond chisels to produce fine stitches. It will also touch on techniques for veg-tanned leather such as creasing, and burnishing.
- Student must have prior leather crafting experience before taking this class. If you’re new to leather craft, try our entry level Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
- If you're not available on the provided schedule, contact us for a private session.
Meet your instructor: Pat Peralta
Project: Card holder
Topics and Techniques:
- Understanding veg-tanned leather
- An introduction to basic tools
- Creasing and burnishing
- Using and sharpening the French edge beveler
- Stitching with diamond chisels
All materials will be provided at the studio. This includes a take-home kit.