Level 2: Leather Card Holder Workshop
This class focuses on stitching with a diamond chisels and burnishing towards a glossy finish.
- Student must have prior leather crafting experience before taking this class. If you’re new to leather craft, try our entry level Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Meet your Instructor/s: Pat Peralta
Duration: 6 hours
Schedule: by appointment
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, 10am to 4pm
Set your preferred schedule with the instructor via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or SMS/Viber (+63919 921 6210) after checkout.
Projects: Leather Card Holder in Italian Buttero
Topics and Techniques:
- Choosing leather
- Working with trim allowance
- Saddle stitching using diamond chisels
- Burnishing towards a glassy finish
This class uses Buttero leather. All other tools and materials will be provided at the studio. No need to bring anything.
*You may secure a slot with a 50% downpayment, and the balance can be paid on or before the last day of the workshop.