Build a Bifold
Create a bifold as you learn and practice different techniques that are best executed on veg-tanned leather.
- Student must have prior leather crafting experience before taking this class. If you’re new to leather craft, try our entry level Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Meet your Instructor/s: Pat Peralta
Projects: Bifold wallet in Italian Buttero Leather
Duration: 2 days, 6 hours each
Schedule: by appointment
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, 10am to 4pm
Set your preferred schedule with the instructor via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or SMS/Viber (+63919 921 6210) after checkout.
Topics and Techniques:
- Choosing and preparing leather for bifold
- Understanding the bifold pattern:
- Working with trim allowance
- Skiving using the French Edge Beveler
- Sharpening the French Edge Beveler
- Saddle stitching using diamond chisels
This class uses Buttero leather. All other tools and materials will be provided at the studio.
*You may secure a slot with a 50% downpayment, and the balance can be paid on or before the last day of the workshop.