Level 3: Bucket Bag Workshop
This class focuses on the round base pattern – a shape that is perfect for a classic drawstring bucket bag.
- Level: Intermediate
- Student must have prior bag making experience before taking this class. If you’re new to bag making, try our Sling or Classic Tote workshops.
Duration: 1-2 days, 7 hours each*
*Duration may vary depending on student's pace. Fees may apply for additional sessions.
Schedule: by appointment
- Monday, Wednesday or Friday, 9am to 4pm
- Saturday or Sunday, 9am to 4pm
Set your preferred schedule with the instructor via email (email@example.com) or SMS/Viber (+63919 921 6210) after checkout.
Meet your Instructor: Pat Peralta
Project: 1 leather bucket bag
Topics and Techniques:
- Intermediate pattern making (Round-base pattern and boot seam)
- Bag construction
- Operating the skiving machine
- Heat-stamping (optional)
- Creating an adjustable strap
All tools for the workshop are available at the studio. No need to bring tools.
As for leather and hardware, there are two options:
- Bring Your Own Leather and Hardware: For this option, student must bring his/her own leather to the studio. It is best to consult the instructor via email regarding leather and hardware before the workshop. All other materials will be provided at the studio.
- Inclusive of Leather and Hardware (+PhP 1450): The studio will provide top-grain leather for the body, cotton straps, and solid brass hardware.
*You may secure a slot with a 50% downpayment, and the balance can be paid on or before day of the workshop.