Intro to Bag Making: Tote with Flap
We are currently developing an online module for this workshop. Please stay tuned.
Try your hand with a different type of tote. Unlike our other tote projects, this one utilizes the W-base pattern that gives the bag its classic shape.
- Learn and create the W-base pattern.
- Cut and stitch leather by hand.
- Personalize your bag with gold foil.
Student must already have basic leather crafting skills before taking this class. If you're new to leather craft, try our Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Meet your Instructor/s
1 leather tote with flap
Topics and Techniques
- Pattern making – how to make and adjust the W-base pattern
- Bag construction
- Personalization – Heat stamping and gold foiling
- All tools and materials will be provided at the studio. This includes approximately 4 square feet of either quality pull-up leather or veg-tanned leather.
- Students also have the option to upgrade to Italian leather.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City