Dopp Kit Online
July 26 (Sunday) 10 AM - 5 PM
Learn how to work with zippers for your leather projects at this intermediate workshop.
Student must have prior leather crafting experience before taking this class. Basics, particularly saddle stitching, will no longer be covered.
If you’re new to leather craft, try one of our entry level workshops:
Meet your instructor/s
Leather Dopp Kit
Topics and Techniques
- Elements of the dopp kit pattern
- Types and parts of zippers
- Dopp kit assembly
- The basic fee includes materials needed in this class.
- Basic tools such as a cutting mat, cutter, hammer, metal ruler, and a cutting board are also needed for this class. Beginners* who do not have these tools may purchase the Beginner’s Essentials Add-on.
6-7 hours (with 1 hour lunch break)
To make the most out of the class, make sure that you have the following:
- Stable internet connection (stay close to your router for stronger connection)
- Device that has a camera and mic (i.e., smart phone, tablet, laptop)
- Sturdy table that can take a lot of hammering
- Work space wherein you can make considerable noise for the duration of the class.