Intro to Bag Making: Sling
Simple, versatile, and practical - this sling bag design is a great project for bag-making beginners.
- Create a T-shape pattern – a shape that works well in crafting a sling bag.
- Cut and stitch leather by hand.
- Personalize your bag with gold foil.
Student must already have basic leather crafting skills before taking this class. If you're new to leather craft, try our Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Meet your Instructor/s
1 leather sling bag
Topics and Techniques
- Pattern making – how to make and utilize the T-shape pattern
- Bag construction
- Attaching the adjuster on the strap
- Personalization – Heat stamping and gold foiling
- All tools and materials will be provided at the studio. This includes approximately 5 square feet of quality leather.
- Students also have the option to upgrade to Italian leather.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City