Intro to Bag Making: Sling
Simple, versatile, and practical - this sling bag design is a great project for bag-making beginners.
- Create a T-shape pattern – a shape that works well in crafting a sling bag.
- Cut and stitch leather by hand.
- Personalize your bag with gold foil.
Student must already have basic leather crafting skills before taking this class. If you're new to leather craft, try our Basic Leather Crafting Workshop.
Meet your Instructor/s
1 leather sling bag
Topics and Techniques
- Pattern making – how to make and utilize the T-shape pattern
- Bag construction
- Attaching the adjuster on the strap
- Personalization – Heat stamping and gold foiling
All materials, including leather, will be provided at the studio. If you wish to use your own leather, please bring at least 8 sq. ft. of leather.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City