Craft Business 101: Paper Goods
You’ve spent years attending workshops, learning and perfecting your craft and have reached a point you wish to start your own business and take the reigns. This workshop will walk you through building a paper goods business that reflects your style & work.
About the Instructor
AJ Pangilinan is a professional brand strategist and founder of Sunday Paper Co.
- Create a Brand & Focus on A Style
- Building a Product Line & The Importance of a Collection
- Paper & Printing 101
- Working With Suppliers and Understanding A Quote
- Pricing Your Product
- Ways To Sell
- Setting Up Shop 101
- 10 Point Best Practices We’ve Learned Over The Years
Curated Workshop Box Will Include:
- Exclusive How To Start Your Own Paper Goods Business Workbook
- Paper Swatches
- Simple Black Notebook
- Everyday Journal
- Sunday Paper Pencils
- Exclusive 20% discount code which you can use in the online store.
Is this a right fit for you?
- At the end of the class you'll: Have a blue print or initial plan in creating your own paper goods business and further understanding on how the business works.
- This class is ideal for: artists, illustrators, calligraphers, wedding invite designers, etc. looking into creating their own paper goods business. Although targeted for practicing creatives, no experience necessary is required.
- This class will not cover the ff: Graphic design or art related lessons, licensing & copyright, comprehensive printing methods, marketing and promotion.