Intermediate Bag Making: Bucket
We are currently developing an online module for this workshop. Please stay tuned.
Learn how to create a bag pattern, and hand-stitch a leather bucket bag all in one day.
- This class focuses on the round base pattern – a shape that is perfect for a classic drawstring bucket bag.
- Set your own schedule - let us know when you're available.
One (1) Basic Bag Making Workshop is a prerequisite to this class.
Meet your Instructor
1 leather bucket bag
Topics and Techniques
- Pattern making – how to make and use the round-base pattern
- Bag construction
- Creating an adjustable strap with a buckle
- All tools and materials will be provided at the studio. This includes approximately 5 square feet of quality pull-up leather or veg-tanned leather.
- Students also have the option to upgrade to Italian leather.
By appointment. Set your schedule by sending your available dates.