Advanced Bag Making: Structured Handbag
We are currently developing an online module for this workshop. Please stay tuned.
Take your bag making skills to the next level.
- In two days, learn how to make a structured bag with rolled handles, reinforced base, and magnetic snap closure.
- Add an extra day, and learn how to attach lining and zippered closure as well.
- Set your own workshop dates - let us know when you're available.
- Only a 50% deposit is necessary to secure your slot.
Two (2) different Bag Making Classes are prerequisites to this class.
Meet your Instructor
1 structured leather handbag with lining
Topics and Techniques
- Pattern making – inset gussets, reinforcement
- Creating rolled handles
- Reinforcing the base
- Adding the magnetic snap closure
- Creating a zippered closure
- Adding lining
- All tools and materials will be provided at the studio. This includes approximately 4 square feet of quality pull-up leather or veg-tanned leather, and cotton twill lining.
- Students also have the option to upgrade to Italian leather.
By appointment. Set your schedule by sending your available dates.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City
This workshop uses chemicals that may not be safe for pregnant women.