Intermediate Bag Making: Structured Handbag
Take your bag making skills to the next level. Create a structured handbag at this two-day workshop.
- Learn reinforcement to create a classic structured handbag
- Set your own workshop dates - let us know when you're available.
- Add an extra day to create zippered closure. Request for add-on.
- Only a 50% deposit (PhP 3750) is necessary to secure your slot.
Soul Flower’s Basic Leather Crafting Workshop and one (1) Basic Bag Making Class are prerequisites to this class.
Meet your Instructor
1 structured leather handbag
Topics and Techniques
- Pattern making – inset gussets and reinforcement
- Bag construction
- Creating reinforced handles
- Adding reinforcement to the base of the bag
- Attaching magnetic snaps
- Heat stamping
Leather should be at least 2 mm in thickness. Vegetable-tanned leather and other leathers that are just as stiff will no longer be reinforced during the workshop.
Students may either purchase leather at the studio or bring their own, at least 15 square feet in size. All other materials will be provided at the studio.
By appointment. Set your schedule by sending your available dates.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City
This workshop uses chemicals that may not be safe for pregnant women.