Bag Making Online: Hobo Tote
Use the T-base pattern to create this roomy hobo tote with two options for straps – a short handle, and a long sling strap. Explore the boot seam to achieve the structure familiar to hobo bags.
February 20, 2021 (Saturday | 9am-5pm) to February 21, 2021 (Sunday | 9am-12nn)*
*Not available on this date? Contact us for a private session.
1.5 days or 10 hours
Intermediate Level 1
Meet your Instructor/s
1 leather hobo tote with 2 detachable straps
Topics and Techniques
- Pattern making basics
- Creating and manipulating the T-base pattern
- Bag construction
- Attaching a magnetic lock
- Creating 2 detachable straps
- The basic fee covers the tools and materials that will be used for this particular class.
- The following tools are also necessary for the class:
- A2 cutting mat or bigger
- 60cm metal ruler or longer
- BLC kit
- The A2 cutting mat and 60cm ruler are available as an add-on.
To make the most out of the class, make sure that you have the following:
- Stable internet connection (stay close to your router for stronger connection)
- Device that has a camera and mic (i.e., smart phone, tablet, laptop)
- Sturdy table that can take a lot of hammering, at least 2 x 4 ft in size.
- Work space wherein you can make considerable noise for the duration of the class.