Pattern Making for Bags
Aspiring to be a bag maker? This short course will focus on the crucial first steps in bag construction - pattern making and mocking up. Perfect for those who are looking into bag making professionally.
Meet your Instructor
8 patterns/paper mock ups
2 patterns for student’s design
1 canvas mock up
1 structured mock up
Topics and Techniques
- Single-piece bag patterns
- Introduction to bag making
- Pattern types, seam types
- Single-piece patterns (3 types)
- Making paper mock-ups
- Creating a pattern for your own design using a single-piece pattern
- Using the industrial sewing machine for mock ups
- Multiple-piece patterns (5 types)
- Creating a pattern for your own design using the multiple piece pattern
- Linings, pockets, and zippers
- Creating a single-piece canvas mock-up
- Creating a mock-up for structured bags
All materials will be provided at the studio.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City
* To secure your slot, you may deposit a 50% down payment, and settle the balance at the studio.