Advanced Bag Making: Boston Bag
We are currently developing an online module for this workshop. Please stay tuned.
The Boston bag is a classic, and making one is a perfect way to practice advanced leather crafting skills.
- Three-day intensive workshop
- Includes zippers, modified tubular handles, and piping by hand
- Set your own workshop dates - let us know when you're available
- Only a 50% downpayment is necessary to secure your slot
Two (2) different Basic Bag Making Workshops are prerequisites to this class.
Meet Your Instructor: Pat Peralta
Project: 1 leather Boston bag
Topics and Techniques:
- Pattern making for a Boston bag
- Reinforcing the base
- Attaching a zipper
- Creating a modified tubular handle
- All tools and materials will be provided at the studio. This includes approximately 7 square feet of quality pull-up leather or veg-tanned leather.
- Students also have the option to upgrade to Italian leather.
By appointment. Set your schedule by sending your available dates.
2/F No. 22 Malingap St. Teacher’s Village Diliman, Quezon City