Nine years went by so fast! Yup, we started Soul Flower in 2010, which means we've been crafting for almost a decade now! To celebrate this milestone, we are giving an anniversary treat to aspiring bag makers: Get PhP 3000 OFF when you take at least 3 bag making classes within May and June!
Come to think of it, it's like getting a rebate on your Basic Leather Crafting class! ;)
Speaking of Basic Leather Crafting, be sure to take this class first to be eligible for bag making classes. Students must already know basic leather crafting techniques before taking bag making workshops.
How to avail of the promo:
1. Pick at least 3 bag making workshops, and add them to cart. Click here to choose your workshops.
2. Click the cart on the upper right corner of the screen, and then, click checkout.
3. If you're on your computer, the box for the discount code should already be visible. If you're using your mobile phone, click Show Order Summary before you enter your contact information. The box for the discount code should appear then.
4. Enter the DISCOUNT CODE: MAKEBAGS to apply the promo.
1. Why is Basic Leather Crafting a prerequisite to Bag Making?
Bag making workshops focus on pattern making and bag construction. Basic techniques such as the use of tools and saddle stitching will no longer be discussed, but students are expected to apply these skills during class. Think about it this way - we must learn basic math before understanding calculus, right? ;)
2. I did not take Soul Flower's Basic Leather Crafting Workshop, but I already have experience in leather crafting. May I sign up for Bag Making?
Sure! As long as you know how to attach hardware, use a hole puncher, and saddle stitch, you are eligible to join bag making classes.
3. What do I have to bring during the class?
No need to bring any tools or materials! Our studio is complete with leather crafting tools, and you are welcome to use them during the workshop. Hardware, thread and other consumables will also be supplied at the studio. You are, however, encouraged to bring your own leather. If you don't have any, you may choose and purchase at the studio.
4. Can I pay in instalments?
You can deposit at least 50% down payment first. This will confirm your slot at the workshops. You may settle your balance at the studio, before your second class starts.
Got more questions? Let's hear them! Click here to send us a question.